Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions contain legal obligations and we encourage you to read through them carefully. Unless otherwise stated, any purchases made through Tourily.com are subject to these terms and conditions.
1. Our contract
All bookings are made with Tourily.com (us/we). By making a booking, the traveller/guest (you) is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions on behalf of all individuals included in the booking. The services to be provided are those in your booking confirmation invoice. No alterations or variations to these terms and conditions are in effect unless made in writing by and under the authority of Tourily.com
2. Pricing and payments
- i. Prices and exchange rates — Prices are correct at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign exchange rate as set by Tourily.
- ii. Price changes — The prices appearing on the website are the current rates and can change without notice. Once a traveller has booked through Tourily.com, the traveller will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase. Tourily.com will not refund the balance of any price reduction.
- iii. Child rate — Our child rates apply at the time of the tour, not the time of booking. Proof of age must be available for inspection on the day of travel. If a traveller is identified as not qualifying for a child price (if a child price is available for the tour), the traveller will be required to provide the balance of difference between the adult rate and child rate for the tour before being permitted to start the trip.
- iv. Per person — All prices listed are on a per traveller basis unless otherwise stated.
- v. Inclusions — Prices include all inclusions as indicated on the tour description on Tourily.com
- vi. Exclusions — Prices do not include:
- a) Tips and gratuities — If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers, a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on your tour.
- b) Items of a personal nature — These may include snacks, meals, and drinks not outlined as an inclusion in the inclusions section of the tour description.
- c) Baggage and personal insurance — It is highly recommended that each traveller obtain adequate insurance for their travels
- d) Local taxes and fees — Unless otherwise stated, the price does not include any local taxes or fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges, or international transportation tax.
- a) Credit cards — Tourily accepts the following credit cards for payment: Visa and Mastercard
- b) Credit card service fee —Tourily.com does not charge travellers a service fee on credit card payments; however, we are incorporated in UK and our bank accounts are also domiciled in UK. Some banks have been known to charge their customers a small fee for what they see as an international transaction if your account is based outside of UK. Please check with your bank prior to purchase if this will affect your payment.
- c) Payment due — Without exception full payment is required at the time of booking.
3. Cancellations/no-shows and amendments to bookings
3.1 Cancellations by the traveller
- a) Cancellation fees – Cancellation fees may apply to any cancellations by the traveller of a service provided byTourily.com. Some venues and local organizers cannot accept cancellations or changes to your booking once it has been confirmed. If this is the case, any non-standard or cancellation policies are shown on the tour overview page of the tour on our website. Unless otherwise specified, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- i. Cancellations made more than 7 working days prior to travel receive a full refund;
- ii. Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to travel receive a 50% refund;
- iii. Cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to travel require the traveller to pay for the tour in full, and no refund will be issued.
- b) Unused portions of tours – No refund is provided for any unused portion of a tour, including the entire tour in the event a traveller does not commence at the designated start point of the tour.
3.2 Cancellations by Tourily or our Partners
We or the service provider may cancel a tour at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your tour, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or, alternatively, receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of your booking, including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance, or non-refundable flights.
3.3 Amendments to bookings by the traveller
If a traveller wishes to amend an existing booking, the original booking must be cancelled and a new booking made. Prices applying to the new booking will be the price at the time the new booking is made. Cancellation charges may apply (refer to 3.1 Cancellations by the traveller).
3.4 Amendments to itineraries by Tourily
While we endeavour to operate all tours as described, we reserve the right to change the tour itinerary. The itinerary provided for each service is representative of the activities planned; however, the route, amenities, stops, and modes of transport may be subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances or events. If we make a major change before departure, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control.
4. Confirmation and vouchers
- a) Confirmation — Upon receipt of full payment, Tourily.com will issue a voucher via email for the booked tour once we have confirmation from the service provider.
- b) Voucher — The lead traveller must present the original voucher issued by Tourily at the start of the tour. Tourily partners reserves the right to refuse service to any travellers not able to provide their voucher to their guide at the beginning of the tour.
5. Your Tourily Adventure
5.1 Traveller confirmation
We recommend the lead traveller contact the local Tourily Partner 24 hours prior to the start of their tour to confirm the tour departure. The local partner’s contact information is available on the voucher provided following confirmation.
Travellers must adhere to the start time set out in the product information on their voucher. In the event a traveller is not at the designated starting point within 15 minutes of the start time provided, Tourily and the local Tourily Partner will consider the traveller to be a “no show” and the tour will start without them and no refund will be provided. The following start point(s) are outlined in the tour information and on the confirmation voucher:
- a) Pick-up — If a pick-up is included in the tour, the times the service will be provided are listed in the product information and on the voucher (for example, 8.30 to 9.00am). The traveller should wait in the lobby of their pick-up point during the designated pick-up times.
- b) Meeting point — If a meeting point is set for the tour, one time will be set as the start time (for example, 8.30am). The traveller should be waiting at the designated start point at the designated start time. It is recommended that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
5.3 Your responsibility
The traveller making the booking is responsible for their own and their party’s actions. If Tourily.com or the local Tourily Partner deems you or your party’s actions to cause danger to other travellers or our staff, to intervene with other clients’ enjoyment of the trip, or to be offensive to the local communities and cultures, Tourily.com and the local Tourily Partner reserve the right to remove you from the tour immediately. No refund will be supplied. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange, and drug regulations of all countries visited, and you also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
5.4 Acceptance of risk
You acknowledge that your tour may involve a degree of personal risk. You may be visiting places where the political, cultural, and geographical attributes present dangers and physical challenges greater than those present in your daily life. It is your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all possible relevant travel information. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such travel.
5.5 Conditions of suppliers
The services which make up your booking are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions which will form part of your contract with us. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned.
6. Information accuracy
The lead traveller is responsible for providing accurate information during the booking process. Tourily.com and Tourily partners reserve the right to cancel any bookings if inaccurate information is provided, including (but not exclusive to):
- a) Traveller name(s)
- b) Hotel (pick-up) details
- c) Email address
7. Age and health requirements
- a) Age requirements — All travellers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian, or in lieu of a legal guardian, by an escort over the age of 18, appointed by their legal guardian. The legal guardian or their designee will be responsible for the traveller under the age of 18. While many of our tours permit all ages, the minimum age requirements may vary with tours. Please see the tour description to check whether a tour is child-friendly. For tours featuring alcohol, travellers may be required to show proof of age of majority.
- b) Health requirements — Some of our trips can be physically demanding and travellers must ensure that they are suitably fit to allow participation. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are physically fit to participate.
8. Travel insurance
It is a requirement that all travellers booking a Tourily.com adventure, tour or activity have valid and comprehensive travel insurance. Neither Tourily.com nor the Tourily Partner can be held responsible for any liability, expenses, or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased.
9. Passports and visas
Unless travelling domestically, travellers must carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when travelling with Tourily.com and the local Tourily Partners. Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas for your holiday. Tourily.com and the local Tourily Partners cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct visa documentation.
Should you have a complaint about your Tourily.com booking, we urge you to discuss this at the time with the local Tourily Partner. In the event you wish to complain further, please contact Tourily.com in writing within 30 days of travel. Complaints received outside this timeframe will not be considered.
11. Photos and marketing
You consent to us and Tourily Partners using images of you taken during the tour for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
12. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- a) Tourily.com, Tourily Partners and suppliers shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, liability, or expense to person or property.
- b) Tourily.com, Tourily Partners and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, acts of crime, labour disputes, government actions, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation, or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- c) Touril.com maintains information that is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, does not warrant that content and information provided on Tourily.com website will be without error and that functionality of the websites uninterrupted or without error.
- d) Tourily.com and Tourily Partners will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveller who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited.
13. Account Registration
- a) For Operators – Tour operators that wish to take advantage of Tourily.com services and sell their tours on the Tourily Global Marketplace need to first submit their application via the Partners sign up form. Tourily.com reviews all sign up requests and assesses the compatibility of the tour operators’ product with the Tourily platform. Upon reviewing the sign up request the Tourily.com team informs the operator whether or not working together is possible. Tourily.com reserves the right to decline the application at this stage, or any other, stage. Tourily.com will guide the operator through the next sign up steps, which includes uploading tour listings, the operator must agree to Tourily.com Terms and Conditions.
- b) For Travellers – In order to access certain features of the Services and to book a Group Tour, you must register to create an account (“Tourily Account”) and become a Member. You may register to join the Services directly via the Site or Application using the link at the top of any page or as otherwise described in this section. You may also be able to register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a “Third Party Account”, via our Site or Application, as described below. As part of the functionality of the Services, you may be able to link your Tourily Account with Third Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third-Party Account login information to Tourily through the Services; or (ii) allowing Tourily to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
14. Tour Listings
- a) Partners may create Listings. To this end, you will be asked a variety of questions about the Group Tour to be listed, including, but not limited to, the location, capacity, itinerary, features, availability of the Group Tour and pricing and related rules.
- b) Partners working with Tourily.com are responsible for making sure that their tour listings on the Tourily platform are up-to-date so that travellers who wish to book their tours are presented with correct information. Partners are responsible for updating their tour information – either manually using the Tourily.com Dashboard, or by supplying the Tourily.com team information via email.
- c) Other Members will be able to book your Tour based upon the information provided in your Listing. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all Listings you post. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that any Listing you post and the booking of, (i) will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties (such as any agreements with or rules of employers or local tourism agencies) and (ii) will (a) be in compliance with all applicable laws, Tax requirements, and rules and regulations that may apply to any Tour included in a Listing you post, including, but not limited to, tourism, tour guide licensing laws, and other laws governing events and tours of public spaces and other venues and (b) not conflict with the rights of third parties. Please note that Tourily.com assumes no responsibility for a Partners’ compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations. Tourily.com reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that Tourily.com, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services.
- d) You understand and agree that Tourily.com does not act as an insurer or as a contracting agent for you as an Operator. If a Traveller requests a booking of your Tour and participates in your Tour, any agreement you enter into with such Traveller is between you and the Traveller and Tourily.com is not a party thereto. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Tourily.com serves as the limited authorized agent of the Operator for the purpose of accepting payments from the Traveller on behalf of the Operator and is responsible for transmitting such payments to the Operator, subject to these Terms.
15. Experience listings
To list an Experience, you must create a Listing and submit the Experience to Tourily.com to be considered for publishing on Tourily.com. Experiences must at all times meet the quality standards for Tourily.com and meet Guest demand. Tourily.com reserves the right to decide, in its sole discretion, if a submitted Experience, will be published on Tourily.com. You represent and warrant that you (i) understand and comply with all laws, rules and regulations that may apply to your Experience, and (ii) will obtain any required licenses, permits, or registrations prior to providing your Experience. You agree your experience will be available for ‘instant book.’
Tourily.com will transfer all monies due within 2 days business day of the experience ending to the bank account details provided upon registration.
Tourily Gift Vouchers
1. Refunds and Cancellations
- a) Sometimes the Partner has to cancel a tour or experience for reasons beyond their control, such as the weather or mechanical breakdown, or because minimum requirements are not met such as a minimum group of people. We regret that such eventualities are outside of our control, in these circumstances, Tourily.com is unable to reimburse travel, accommodation or any other expenses you may incur in relation to the cancelled tour or experience.
- b) A tour or experience may be terminated without warning during the lifetime of the voucher on these occasions an equivalent or alternative tour or experience will be offered. If this is not suitable credit will be offered but no cash refunds will be made.
- i. Vouchers – You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
- ii. Activated Vouchers – Once a voucher has been activated & a booking voucher created online no refund can be made.
- iii. No refunds are offered for direct bookings made via Tourily.com. (i.e. when a specific date is confirmed by us online or by phone and you have voucher code/booking code/redemption code)
- iv. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
- v. Competition prizes or promotional free gifts cannot be refunded.
2. Validity Extensions
Each voucher will show a unique code, which must be quoted when dealing with Tourily.com and which will be used to identify your order & payment online. Vouchers and the associated references must be kept safely and securely.
- a) Tourily.com will take no responsibility for any loss you may incur as a result of impersonation or identity fraud.
- b) Each voucher is valid for a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- c) A voucher will be deemed to be invalid if it is out of date (the validity date is clearly stated on the voucher, booking information & your online account).
- d) Tourily.com strongly recommends that all tours and experiences are booked as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Tourily.com vouchers can be delivered by email to the email address entered by the purchaser at no cost. Be aware that some email accounts may categorise our email vouchers as unwanted or ‘spam’ email. To avoid this please add our email address email@example.com to your address book. Tourily.com is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of an email voucher being blocked by web filters or firewalls. If the recipient does not receive the email voucher, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and voucher code to send vouchers to an alternative email address.
Any voucher whether for a specific tour or experience can be exchanged directly for online credit for an amount equivalent to its original purchase or exchanged for any other tour or experience for free. If the substituted tour or experience costs more than the original voucher you must pay the difference; if the substituted tour or experience is less than the original voucher the remaining credit will be kept on the recipient’s online account. Online credited accounts are valid for 6 months from the original voucher purchase date, after which time these funds will no longer be available to spend. Vouchers can only be exchanged prior to activation.
4. Discount Codes
Tourily.com Discount codes are issued subject to availability and can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Tourily.com reserves the right to stop discount codes being used against specific tours or experiences. Only one discount code can be used per tour or experience. Discount codes apply to internet orders only. Discount codes cannot be applied once purchase is completed and refunds will not be given if you failed to enter your code within the purchase process. Discount codes can only be used against full price transactions and cannot be used for transaction involving account credits or voucher redemptions.
All vouchers must be activated online at tourily.com. Please do not arrive at a venue expecting to redeem your gift voucher without first ‘activating’ your voucher on www.tourily.com. Partners will only accept booking vouchers (activated vouchers). Gift vouchers can be redeemed online at Tourily.com. Tourily.com will not be held liable for your costs incurred if you do not follow the procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions. Bookings are not finalized until you have received written confirmation from Tourily.com.
6. Competition Prizes, Charity Donations, Special Offers & Promotional Vouchers
These vouchers and discount codes cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.
7. International/overseas orders
All prices shown on Tourily.com website are in GBP’s and all transactions are conducted in GBP’s. If your credit/debit card account is in a currency other than GBP, you may also be subject to a foreign currency transaction fee. Please consult your bank or credit card provider if you are unsure. We are not responsible for the exchange rate or any charges your bank or issuing credit card company may charge you.
8. Tours and Experience descriptions, formats and durations
- a) Tour and experience descriptions, format and timings given on Tourily.com website and in any other literature are only intended to present a general idea of the tour or experience and shall not be considered binding. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract between you and Tourily.com.
- b) As Tourily.com offers tours and experiences at a wide number of venues, details such as session lengths, itineraries, equipment used, and numbers of participants may vary.
- c) Most tours or experiences will be “open” meaning that other members of the public will be taking part too. This could mean taking your turn with other members of the public.
- d) Delays, curtailments and breakdowns are not within Tourily.com control, and therefore cannot be held liable if these should occur. Please note that we reserve the right to alter any part of the tour or experience where such an alteration has been imposed by the operator.
- e) We cannot be held responsible for descriptions by or on any third party or agent sites.
- f) Tours or experiences may occasionally be withdrawn for reasons outside of our control, and Tourily.com cannot be held liable for any costs incurred as a result of this. Should this occur, you or your recipient may be offered the opportunity to exchange your voucher for one with the same face value. No refunds can be offered.
The Terms and Conditions outlined for gift vouchers are in addition and subject to Tourily’s general Terms and Conditions
Changes to these terms and conditions
Tourily.com may occasionally update it’s terms and conditions. When this is done we will also revise the ‘last updated’ date of it’s terms and conditions.
Organisation Name and Contact Details
Bedford Rd, Waterside
Last Updated 26th April 2018