Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions contain legal obligations and we encourage you to read through them carefully. Unless otherwise stated, any purchases made through Tourily.com are subject to these terms and conditions.
1. Our contract
All bookings are made with Tourily.com (us/we). By making a booking, the traveller/guest (you) is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions on behalf of all individuals included in the booking. The services to be provided are those in your booking confirmation invoice. No alterations or variations to these terms and conditions are in effect unless made in writing by and under the authority of Tourily.com
2. Pricing and payments
- i. Prices and exchange rates — Prices are correct at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign exchange rate as set by Tourily.
- ii. Price changes — The prices appearing on the website are the current rates and can change without notice. Once a traveller has booked through Tourily.com, the traveller will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase. Tourily.com will not refund the balance of any price reduction.
- iii. Child rate — Our child rates apply at the time of the tour, not the time of booking. Proof of age must be available for inspection on the day of travel. If a traveller is identified as not qualifying for a child price (if a child price is available for the tour), the traveller will be required to provide the balance of difference between the adult rate and child rate for the tour before being permitted to start the trip.
- iv. Per person — All prices listed are on a per traveller basis unless otherwise stated.
- v. Inclusions — Prices include all inclusions as indicated on the tour description on Tourily.com
- vi. Exclusions — Prices do not include:
- a) Tips and gratuities — If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers, a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on your tour.
- b) Items of a personal nature — These may include snacks, meals, and drinks not outlined as an inclusion in the inclusions section of the tour description.
- c) Baggage and personal insurance — It is highly recommended that each traveller obtain adequate insurance for their travels
- d) Local taxes and fees — Unless otherwise stated, the price does not include any local taxes or fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges, or international transportation tax.
- a) Credit cards — Tourily accepts the following credit cards for payment: Visa and Mastercard
- b) Credit card service fee —Tourily.com does not charge travellers a service fee on credit card payments; however, we are incorporated in UK and our bank accounts are also domiciled in UK. Some banks have been known to charge their customers a small fee for what they see as an international transaction if your account is based outside of UK. Please check with your bank prior to purchase if this will affect your payment.
- c) Payment due — Without exception full payment is required at the time of booking.
3. Cancellations/no-shows and amendments to bookings
3.1 Cancellations by the traveller
- a) Cancellation fees – Cancellation fees may apply to any cancellations by the traveller of a service provided byTourily.com. Some venues and local organizers cannot accept cancellations or changes to your booking once it has been confirmed. If this is the case, any non-standard or cancellation policies are shown on the tour overview page of the tour on our website. Unless otherwise specified, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- i. Cancellations made more than 7 working days prior to travel receive a full refund;
- ii. Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to travel receive a 50% refund;
- iii. Cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to travel require the traveller to pay for the tour in full, and no refund will be issued.
- b) Unused portions of tours – No refund is provided for any unused portion of a tour, including the entire tour in the event a traveller does not commence at the designated start point of the tour.
3.2 Cancellations by Tourily or our Partners
We or the service provider may cancel a tour at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your tour, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or, alternatively, receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of your booking, including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance, or non-refundable flights.
3.3 Amendments to bookings by the traveller
If a traveller wishes to amend an existing booking, the original booking must be cancelled and a new booking made. Prices applying to the new booking will be the price at the time the new booking is made. Cancellation charges may apply (refer to 3.1 Cancellations by the traveller).
3.4 Amendments to itineraries by Tourily
While we endeavour to operate all tours as described, we reserve the right to change the tour itinerary. The itinerary provided for each service is representative of the activities planned; however, the route, amenities, stops, and modes of transport may be subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances or events. If we make a major change before departure, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control.
4. Confirmation and vouchers
- a) Confirmation — Upon receipt of full payment, Tourily.com will issue a voucher via email for the booked tour once we have confirmation from the service provider.
- b) Voucher — The lead traveller must present the original voucher issued by Tourily at the start of the tour. Tourily partners reserves the right to refuse service to any travellers not able to provide their voucher to their guide at the beginning of the tour.
5. Your Tourily Adventure
5.1 Traveller confirmation
We recommend the lead traveller contact the local Tourily Partner 24 hours prior to the start of their tour to confirm the tour departure. The local partner’s contact information is available on the voucher provided following confirmation.
Travellers must adhere to the start time set out in the product information on their voucher. In the event a traveller is not at the designated starting point within 15 minutes of the start time provided, Tourily and the local Tourily Partner will consider the traveller to be a “no show” and the tour will start without them and no refund will be provided. The following start point(s) are outlined in the tour information and on the confirmation voucher:
- a) Pick-up — If a pick-up is included in the tour, the times the service will be provided are listed in the product information and on the voucher (for example, 8.30 to 9.00am). The traveller should wait in the lobby of their pick-up point during the designated pick-up times.
- b) Meeting point — If a meeting point is set for the tour, one time will be set as the start time (for example, 8.30am). The traveller should be waiting at the designated start point at the designated start time. It is recommended that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
5.3 Your responsibility
The traveller making the booking is responsible for their own and their party’s actions. If Tourily.com or the local Tourily Partner deems you or your party’s actions to cause danger to other travellers or our staff, to intervene with other clients’ enjoyment of the trip, or to be offensive to the local communities and cultures, Tourily.com and the local Tourily Partner reserve the right to remove you from the tour immediately. No refund will be supplied. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange, and drug regulations of all countries visited, and you also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
5.4 Acceptance of risk
You acknowledge that your tour may involve a degree of personal risk. You may be visiting places where the political, cultural, and geographical attributes present dangers and physical challenges greater than those present in your daily life. It is your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all possible relevant travel information. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such travel.
5.5 Conditions of suppliers
The services which make up your booking are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions which will form part of your contract with us. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned.
6. Information accuracy
The lead traveller is responsible for providing accurate information during the booking process. Tourily.com and Tourily partners reserve the right to cancel any bookings if inaccurate information is provided, including (but not exclusive to):
- a) Traveller name(s)
- b) Hotel (pick-up) details
- c) Email address
7. Age and health requirements
- a) Age requirements — All travellers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian, or in lieu of a legal guardian, by an escort over the age of 18, appointed by their legal guardian. The legal guardian or their designee will be responsible for the traveller under the age of 18. While many of our tours permit all ages, the minimum age requirements may vary with tours. Please see the tour description to check whether a tour is child-friendly. For tours featuring alcohol, travellers may be required to show proof of age of majority.
- b) Health requirements — Some of our trips can be physically demanding and travellers must ensure that they are suitably fit to allow participation. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are physically fit to participate.
8. Travel insurance
It is a requirement that all travellers booking a Tourily.com adventure, tour or activity have valid and comprehensive travel insurance. Neither Tourily.com nor the Tourily Partner can be held responsible for any liability, expenses, or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased.
9. Passports and visas
Unless travelling domestically, travellers must carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when travelling with Tourily.com and the local Tourily Partners. Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas for your holiday. Tourily.com and the local Tourily Partners cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct visa documentation.
Should you have a complaint about your Tourily.com booking, we urge you to discuss this at the time with the local Tourily Partner. In the event you wish to complain further, please contact Tourily.com in writing within 30 days of travel. Complaints received outside this timeframe will not be considered.
11. Photos and marketing
You consent to us and Tourily Partners using images of you taken during the tour for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
12. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- a) Tourily.com, Tourily Partners and suppliers shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, liability, or expense to person or property.
- b) Tourily.com, Tourily Partners and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, acts of crime, labour disputes, government actions, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation, or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- c) Touril.com maintains information that is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, does not warrant that content and information provided on Tourily.com website will be without error and that functionality of the websites uninterrupted or without error.
- d) Tourily.com and Tourily Partners will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveller who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited.
13. Account Registration
- a) For Operators – Tour operators that wish to take advantage of Tourily.com services and sell their tours on the Tourily Global Marketplace need to first submit their application via the Partners sign up form. Tourily.com reviews all sign up requests and assesses the compatibility of the tour operators’ product with the Tourily platform. Upon reviewing the sign up request the Tourily.com team informs the operator whether or not working together is possible. Tourily.com reserves the right to decline the application at this stage, or any other, stage. Tourily.com will guide the operator through the next sign up steps, which includes uploading tour listings, the operator must agree to Tourily.com Terms and Conditions.
- b) For Travellers – In order to access certain features of the Services and to book a Group Tour, you must register to create an account (“Tourily Account”) and become a Member. You may register to join the Services directly via the Site or Application using the link at the top of any page or as otherwise described in this section. You may also be able to register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a “Third Party Account”, via our Site or Application, as described below. As part of the functionality of the Services, you may be able to link your Tourily Account with Third Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third-Party Account login information to Tourily through the Services; or (ii) allowing Tourily to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
14. Tour Listings
- a) Partners may create Listings. To this end, you will be asked a variety of questions about the Group Tour to be listed, including, but not limited to, the location, capacity, itinerary, features, availability of the Group Tour and pricing and related rules.
- b) Partners working with Tourily.com are responsible for making sure that their tour listings on the Tourily platform are up-to-date so that travellers who wish to book their tours are presented with correct information. Partners are responsible for updating their tour information – either manually using the Tourily.com Dashboard, or by supplying the Tourily.com team information via email.
- c) Other Members will be able to book your Tour based upon the information provided in your Listing. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all Listings you post. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that any Listing you post and the booking of, (i) will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties (such as any agreements with or rules of employers or local tourism agencies) and (ii) will (a) be in compliance with all applicable laws, Tax requirements, and rules and regulations that may apply to any Tour included in a Listing you post, including, but not limited to, tourism, tour guide licensing laws, and other laws governing events and tours of public spaces and other venues and (b) not conflict with the rights of third parties. Please note that Tourily.com assumes no responsibility for a Partners’ compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations. Tourily.com reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that Tourily.com, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services.
- d) You understand and agree that Tourily.com does not act as an insurer or as a contracting agent for you as an Operator. If a Traveller requests a booking of your Tour and participates in your Tour, any agreement you enter into with such Traveller is between you and the Traveller and Tourily.com is not a party thereto. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Tourily.com serves as the limited authorized agent of the Operator for the purpose of accepting payments from the Traveller on behalf of the Operator and is responsible for transmitting such payments to the Operator, subject to these Terms.
15. Experience listings
To list an Experience, you must create a Listing and submit the Experience to Tourily.com to be considered for publishing on Tourily.com. Experiences must at all times meet the quality standards for Tourily.com and meet Guest demand. Tourily.com reserves the right to decide, in its sole discretion, if a submitted Experience, will be published on Tourily.com. You represent and warrant that you (i) understand and comply with all laws, rules and regulations that may apply to your Experience, and (ii) will obtain any required licenses, permits, or registrations prior to providing your Experience. You agree your experience will be available for ‘instant book.’
Tourily.com will transfer all monies due within 2 days business day of the experience ending to the bank account details provided upon registration.
Privacy & Security
1.1 We are TOURILY. (referred to as “we”, “us” and “Tourily”) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you are visiting any website maintained by us including without limitation the website at www.tourily.com and our social networking pages (together the “Website”) or communicating electronically with us.
1.2 This policy, together with the Terms and Conditions (which can be found at the bottom of our website at www.tourily.com) explains what types of personal and non-personal information we collect when you use the Website and the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By disclosing your personal information to us by using the Website or emailing us you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information as stated in this policy.
1.3 Tourily uses the personal information we collect from you to provide our service to you. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes without your consent except where mentioned in this policy.
2. What personal information do we collect?
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) when you register as a user of the Website and/or make a reservation for a tour or any type of experience, you will be asked to complete a form which will require you to provide your name, (personal or business) address, (personal or business) email address, (mobile, personal or business) telephone number, credit card details (namely your credit card type and number, CVC code, expiration date and credit card holder name) and to the extent available, reservation preferences and smoking preferences;
- (b) when you contact us by email or telephone or through any contact form provided on the Website, we may ask you to provide some or all of the information set out in paragraph (a) above;
- (c) we may collect, store and use information about your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Website and your visits to and use of the Website (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation and search terms that you use; and
- (d) if you access the Website through a social networking profile, we may collect, store and use the details of that social networking profile and any information contained therein in order to populate any forms you might wish to complete on the Website.
2.2 We may also ask you to complete surveys and give feedback that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
2.3 If you choose to provide us with information on other people, you must ensure that they have consented to you providing us with such information and our use of such information in accordance with this policy. By providing us with information on any other person, we are entitled to assume that such other person has consented to you providing us with their information and to us contacting them.
3. How do we use personal information?
3.1 We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- (a) to manage and administer the Website;
- (b) to improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- (c) to manage and administer your bookings on the Website;
- (d) to enable you to use the Website;
- (e) to send you newsletters and other relevant and targeted promotional communications;
- (f) to send you email confirmations when you make or amend a booking through the Website or with us via telephone or email;
- (g) to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from you and our service providers;
- (h) to provide third parties with statistical anonymised information about our users;
- (i) to send you emails offering you to take part in a survey and/or give feedback; and
- (j) to analysis and improve the services offered on the Website
4. When might we disclose personal information?
4.1 Except to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental or judicial body, we will only disclose your personal information to any service provider with whom you have made a booking through the Website or via us by telephone or email. In addition, we may from time to time provide your information to third parties who will be involved in your tour or who may provide services to us (for example, if you book an additional service through the Website, we may provide certain amount of your personal information to that service provider).
4.2 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that any service provider to whom we disclose your confidential information is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 (or an equivalent standard) as regards its use and storage of your personal information. In particular, our contracts with service provider’s state that they may use personal information relating to our customers disclosed to them by us solely for the purposes of providing services to our customers and that they may not disclose or otherwise use any such personal information.
4.3 Where you have completed a survey or given feedback on a service provider, we may publish some or all of the information you have provided to us in the survey and/or feedback on the Website and/or on our social networking profiles. Without your prior written consent, we will not publish any picture or likeness of you or your full name in connection with any comments or feedback.
5. Newsletters and other promotional communications
5.1 If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter or wish to receive other targeted and relevant promotional communications from us or other carefully chosen affiliates, we offer you the option to “opt-in” to this service. If you change your mind and wish to stop receiving any such communications, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.1 The Website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to users who visit the Website. This may extend to users who have visited the Website but who haven’t completed a task on the Website, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
7.1 Cookies are text files stored, either on a temporary or persistent basis on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are used for authenticating, session tracking and maintaining specific information about the use and users of the Website (including user site preferences or the contents of electronic shopping carts). [Cookie files may also be placed on your computer by our trusted third-party advertising companies for the purposes as set out in this paragraph.]
7.2 The data collected by cookies is anonymous. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer’s hard drive by searching for files with “cookie” in it and deleting them. In addition, if you want to stop cookies from being stored on your computer, you can edit your browser settings so that cookies are blocked. Unfortunately, if you block cookies you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website. For more information about cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
7.5 Web beacons consist of a small string of software code that represents a graphic image request on a Web page or email. There may or may not be a visible graphic image associated with the web beacon and often the image is designed to blend into the background of a Web page or email. Web beacons can be used for many purposes – including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising auditing and reporting, and personalization. Web beacons used by www.winerist.com collect only anonymous data.
7.6 In order to improve our Website and the services we offer you, we use (temporary and persistent) cookies, authorized third parties cookies, web beacons and/or other technologies to collect non-personally identifiable data. This non-personally identifiable data helps us to track browsing behaviour, to create specific or tailor-made offers or advertisements, and to monitor and record the visits and use of the Website.
7.7 In order to understand how people use our website and for marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we (and/or third party service providers) may collect, record, process and use on an anonymous basis certain information (including the total number of transactions, viewed web pages, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of mouse clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the search words you use while being on and using the Website.
8.1 In order to make a reservation through our Website, you are required to provide your credit card details. We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt any credit card information to send these details to the respective service provider to confirm the reservation.