Wine and Food Tour in Croatia, Zagreb
Wine & Dine Zagreb – Talk to wine experts, sample local wines from some of the best wine bars in Zagreb and enjoy traditional Croatian treats and cheeses.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Tour Type Activity
Trip Duration 5 hours
Group Size Small Group
Languages Spoken English
Age Range 18+
When your thoughts turn to wine-producing regions, Croatia likely isn’t the first place to pop up. But on this food and drinks tour, you’ll learn about the long history of wine production here, and discover why Croatian wine should definitely be on your radar. Talk to wine experts, sample local wines from some of the best wine bars in Zagreb, and enjoy traditional Croatian treats and cheeses, for a fun and informative evening of sipping and snacking.
- Walk, sip and eat your way through Zagreb with a wine expert and food-loving local guide
- Learn about the long tradition of wine-making in Croatia, including the country’s little known ties to Zinfandel
- Taste some of the best Croatian cheeses and other local specialties
- Take a seat in two of the best wine bars in Zagreb for a total of seven tasty wine samples
- Speak with some of the best local wine experts and find out the secrets of wine production in Croatia
For further details see the full itinerary.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 7 tastings of wine at 2 different wine bars
- Cheese tastings
- Croatian-style snacks and tapas (enough to be considered a light dinner)
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
6.30pm Ban Jelacic Square
Ban Jelacic Square, ”under the tail.” This is an old traditional meeting point (and expression) in the centre of Zagreb. Look for the monument of a man on a horse; when you are close to the backside of the horse, you are literally ”under the tail.”
Britanski trg (British Square)
With the tour ending in Britanski trg, your guide will be able to direct you back to your accommodation.
This tour is available all year round.
This tour is for over 18’s only.