Sightseeing Tour in Switzerland, Zurich
Zurich to Rhine Falls Tour – Enjoy a scenic drive to see Europe’s largest waterfall.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Tour Type Activity
Trip Duration 4 hours
Group Size Small Group
Languages Spoken English
Age Range 0-65
Rhine Falls is the largest waterfall in Europe. With this tour you will see it up close and if you wish, even ride the waves!
- Scenic bus ride from Zurich
- Endless vineyards along the German boarder
- 16th-century Munot Fortress in Schaffhausen
- Boat ride into the waterfalls
Please see full itinerary for further details.
- Pick up/drop off in Zurich
- English speaking guide
- Optional boat ride into the waterfall
- Food or drink
- Entrance fee to any attractions
- Gratuities/tips for your guide (optional)
10am - Zurich
Picked up from your hotel/central location in Zurich.
Your driver will take you through the wonderful landscape, stopping at Munot Fortress in Schaffhausen and the Rhine Falls. After an hour and a half at the waterfall, you will be returned to the city center.
Dropped off at your hotel or in the city center.
This tour is available all year.