Sightseeing Tour in Croatia, Zagreb
Plitvice Lakes & Rastoke group tour from Zagreb – Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Tour Type ActivitySightseeing Main Attractions
During your tour discover the magical world of the Plitvice Lakes. The waters transform from a vibrant turquoise to dark grey, depending on the suns reflection. You will also have time to visit Rastoke, an old village along the Slunjčica river, often referred to as the “Small Lakes of Plitvice”.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park. Enjoy some a tour surrounded by natural beauty, protected by the UNESCO World Natural Heritage
- Visit the open-air Homeland War Museum in Turanj – tracing the historical war (1991-1995) and a celebration of new life
- Discover a 300 year old village of Rastoke, an introduction to Plitvice Lakes
- The tour includes comfortable transport and a knowledgeable guide
Please see full itinerary for further details.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke
- Air-conditioned transport
- Licensed tour guide
- Basic insurance
- Additional purchases
8am - Zagreb
Pick up from your hotel.
8:00 Pick Up in Zagreb
9:00 Visiting Homeland War Museum in Turanj
10:00 – 11:00 Visiting Rastoke and a coffee break
11:30 – 15:30 Plitvice Lakes National Park with tour guide
16:00 – 17:00 Time for lunch
19:00 Drop off in Zagreb
7pm - Zagreb
Your guide will drop you back at your hotel in Zagreb, arriving at approximately 7pm.
Daily from 1st May to 30th September.