Sightseeing Tour in Croatia, Zagreb
Plitvice Lakes Group Tour from Zagreb with transfer to Split – Enjoy spectacular views and stop off at the beautiful lakes.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Tour Type ActivityTours Sightseeing Tour
Trip Duration 1 day
Group Size Small Group
Languages Spoken English
Age Range 0-99
This tour is designed for those transferring from Zagreb to Split. Although much more than just a transfer is on offer. There is a tour of the Plitvice Lakes National Park included, along with a stop off at the Homeland War Museum and the village of Rastoke.
The war museum will help give you an insight into Croatian history, during the period since the Ottoman Empire. Coffee follows at the Village of Rastoke, also known as “Small Lakes of Plitvice”.
Before you reach your final destination, there will be a full guided tour of the Plitvice Lakes National Park. The waters transform from bright turquoise to deep grey depending on the angle of the sun. Lunch is also available at an additional cost.
Please see full itinerary for further details.
- Pick up in Zagreb and drop off in Split
- Entrance ticket to NP Plitvice Lakes
- Entrance tickets to Rastoke
- Air-conditioned transport
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Baggage handling
- Basic insurance
- Additional purchases
- Flights and hotels
8am - Zagreb
This tour comes with a pick-up service from all major hotels in Zagreb.
- 08:00 Pick Up in Zagreb
- 09:00 Homeland War Museum in Turanj
- 10:00 – 11:00 Coffee break and short visit of Rastoke
- 11:30 – 15:30 Guided tour of the Plitvice Lakes
- 16:00 – 17:00 Time for lunch
- 20:00 – 20:30 Arrival in Split
After lunch the tour continues with a transfer to Split, arriving between 8pm and 8.30pm.
Daily from 1st May to 30th Sept.