Sightseeing Experience in Iceland, Reykjavik
Blue Lagoon Transfer from Reykjavik – Set among an amazing natural environment of lava fields and snow capped mountains, no trip to Iceland would be complete without a visit to the unique Blue Lagoon geothermal spa!
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Tour Type ActivityExperiences Sightseeing Experiences
Trip Duration 1 day
Group Size Small Group
Languages Spoken Icelandic, English
Age Range 0-65
Set in a lava field south of Reykjavik and surrounded by snow capped mountains, Blue Lagoon is an inimitable geothermal spa with water temperatures of 100 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit all year round.
The water contains mineral salts, silica and blue green algae that help to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling nourished and revitalized. Bathing in this dreamlike environment is an experience not to be missed and is sure to leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvanated.
Also on site is a geothermal sauna, spa offering a wide range of massages and treatments, shop selling unique skin care products, and an a-la carte restaurant. You are also free to wander round the whole grounds and absorb the Blue lagoon’s spectacular setting.
There is a choice of departures from the Blue Lagoon back to Reykjavík. Please inform the bus driver on your way to the Blue Lagoon which departure you would like to take after visiting the Blue Lagoon.
Please Note: This experience does not include the entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon. This is paid locally on arrival at the Blue Lagoon as here are a number of ticket options.
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Please note you will be collected from your hotel and taken to the Gray Line Iceland depot to wait for the rest of your group to arrive/be collected. Depending on hotel locations etc. this can sometimes take 15-45 minutes. Once everyone is present, your tour will depart.
- Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon (standard admission) is NOT included in the tour price.
- Towels and bathing suits are available for hire at Blue lagoon but you can also bring your own.
- Keep in mind that travel time from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon is around 45 minutes.
- Children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises.
- Children at the age of 2-8 must use inflatable armbands at all times when bathing in the Lagoon. The armbands are available at the bathing area.
Please see itinerary page for further details.
- Pick-up and drop-off from most hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik
- Transport by coach
- Entrance fee to Blue Lagoon – this is paid locally on arrival
- Towels and bathing suits at Blue Lagoon
Daily, all year round.