Bike Tour in Italy, Rome
Rome Bike Tour – A great and healthy option for those with limited time who want to see all of Rome’s famous landmarks in a morning.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Tour Type Activity
Trip Duration 3 hours
Group Size Small Group
Languages Spoken English
Age Range 0-99
See the Colosseum, the Vatican City, Imperial Forum, fancy shopping streets, beautiful churches and fountains and more!
After being united with your comfortable and easy-to-ride cruiser bike it’s time to hit the streets but don’t worry – the journey is conducted at a relaxed pace with plenty of photo stops along the route.
You will be accompanied throughout by an expert tour guide who will share their extensive knowledge of the city’s history as you pedal through the atmospheric centre, while making sure that nobody gets left behind!
Please see full itinerary for further details.
- Guided bike tour of historic Rome
- Use of cruiser bike and helmet
- Expert English speaking tour leader
- Maximum of 12 persons in a group
- Highlights include the Colloseum and Arch of Constantine, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps
- Italian gelato
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to the monuments and museums – the tour does not enter any of the buildings
- Optional gratuities
10am - Via di Sant’Eufemia
Tour departs from Via di Sant’Eufemia #15, Rome, very close to the Imperial Forum and Piazza Venezia.
The many highlights along the route include:
- Imperial Forums
- Colosseum and Arch of Constantine
- Circus Maximus
- Mouth of Truth
- Theatre of Marcellus
- Jewish Ghetto
- Campo dei Fiori
- Navona Square
- Trevi Fountain
- Venice Square
Winter: Monday, Thursdays and Saturdays. Summer: Daily.