Bike Tour in the Czech Republic, Prague
Prague City Bike Tour – Explore Prague’s exquisite architecture, amazing side streets and famous landmarks and your tour guide will explain the city’s stories and history as you pedal.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Tour Type ActivityTours Bike Tours
Trip Duration 3 hours
Group Size Small Group
Languages Spoken English
Age Range 0-99
There is no better way of seeing the sights and learning the history of Prague than on this fun and revealing bike tour through the atmospheric streets and cobbled alleyways.
Riding through the city’s sideroads you will be able to view and admire the architectural beauty that the Czech capital is famous for, including the Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, the National Theatre and the Powder Tower.
Moving at a very comfortable pace and with a friendly English-speaking guide, the tour caters for all levels of ability including those who haven’t ridden a bike for a long time!
All equipment is provided – you will get the use of a super-comfortable classic Cruiser Bike or a Full-suspension Mountain Bike, plus helmets, baskets and bungee cords.
- Guided bike tour of central Prague
- Choice of Mountain or City bike with basket, safety helmet. bungee cords and insurance
- Map of Prague, rain poncho and storage of bags
- Free water bottle on the bike
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Food and drink (apart from water)
- Optional Gratuities
- Transportation to/from departure location
This tour is available all year.